Privacy and Data Protection Policy
In this sense, Paula Silván guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: Paula Silván.
- Fiscal Identifier: 85090700S
- Address: C / Buen Orden, 8 - 46008 - Valencia - Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: +34
- Website: https://www.paulasilvan.com
Principles applied in the data processing
In the processing of their personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to its purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that were inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse www.paulasilvan.com you do not need to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through contact forms, mobile messaging, or by sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or on a page.
- When buying a product or hiring a service.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, You can contact Paula Silván and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder's files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent.
In addition, if you are a registered customer in our online store, you can exercise your rights from your user area at www.paulasilvan.com/my-cuenta and access "My personal data". In this same client area, you can also revoke your consent to accept "Cookies" from Third Parties.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the website to send an email to the Owner, write a comment on an article or a page, subscribe to its newsletter, contract, or purchase a product or service, you are providing information of a personal nature, for which the person responsible is Paula Silvá. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, name and surname, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you give your consent for your information to be collected, used, managed, and stored by - Professional Hosting (Server where this online store is hosted) - only as described in the Legal Notice and hereby Privacy and Data Protection Policy .
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder are different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number, and website address in order to respond to inquiries from Users, offer information and demonstrations of the Owner's products and services, including quotes. For example, Paula Silván uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the products, and services provided through the website, the treatment of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contracting conditions.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number, and website address to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
- Comment forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to the user´s comments.
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number, and payment information (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, send orders, provide services contracted and to carry out the billing and collection of the contracted products or services.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions collected in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Paula Silván has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder's social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will treat your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to avoid its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the same. < / p>
Our secure server guarantees the privacy of the data that it transmits to us. This privacy is achieved through the SSL protocol, encrypting the data sent, so that no one can appropriate it. You can check that the connection is secure in your browser if the padlock symbol appears and also in the web address or URL by including the "s" in HTTPS.
Our online store is hosted on servers located in Spain, under the legislation of the European Union. We operate with the Spanish company Profesional Hosting ( www.profesionalhosting.com ), therefore certain security features depend on these companies.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the page Policy Cookies, you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose, and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- Contractual: For the execution of a contract and/or commercial relationship, the purchase-sale of products, etc.
- Consent of the interested party: To attend to queries, send offers, etc.
- Legal: for the fulfillment of different legal obligations derived from the commercial relationship.
- Legitimate: For security reasons, fraud prevention, etc.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Holder deals with are:
- Identifying data.
- Categories of specially protected data are not treated.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
In some cases, it is necessary for us to communicate the information that you have provided to third parties for the correct management of orders, incidents, billing, administration, or technical queries, such as, for example, to the people destined to the treatment and management of orders, inquiries and/or incidents; to the manufacturer or distributor of the product or service purchased for its correct preparation, management, and shipment; to the transport companies and/or assemblers for the correct management of the shipment of your order; to financial entities to fulfill the obligations derived from the contractual relationship; to the State Agency of the Tax Administration or other Administrations, such as the Administration of Justice if applicable.
These third parties only have access to personal information essential to carry out the work entrusted. These collaborators are required to keep your information confidential.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https: / /analytics.google.com
More information at: https: / /www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
More information at: https: / /www.google.com/adsense
When browsing www.paulasilvan.com, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- DoubleClick by Google.
- Google AdSense.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns, and collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that can be accessed through the different links that the website contains.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact, and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Paula Silván from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent Identity Document.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Paula Silván is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.